Administrative Service Coordination (ASC) is designed for children, adolescents, and their families who need occasional assistance obtaining information, referrals, and/or support with accessing resources in Allegheny County. Administrative Service Coordinators can provide information and support over the phone or during face-to-face meetings.
- Administrative Service Coordination can be the “first stop” if a child or adolescent has a mental health need and are looking for assistance; a diagnosis is not needed for this service.
- Administrative Service Coordinators assist in navigating and accessing mental/behavioral health services and other community/public services. The ASC can make referrals for appropriate services.
- Administrative Service Coordinators make necessary arrangements if more intense services are needed and can also provide support in scaling back services when the needs of the person supported are met.
- Administrative Service Coordinators support young people and families as needed. For this reason, persons receiving supports can be enrolled in Administrative Service Coordination for years.
- Administrative Service Coordinators meet by phone or in person, depending on the needs of the young person/family.
For More Information
Please contact our Intake Coordinator at 412-431-8006 or aci-intake@PFQ.org